Learn Italian in Sorrento, one of the most touristic towns of Southern Italy. The sun, the sea and the hospitality of the people will conquer you! Study Italian, experience the Mediterranean culture and enjoy your study trip abroad at Sant’Anna Institute Sorrento Lingue! The school is situated on the south west coast of Italy, near Capri, Ischia, Naples, Amalfi Coast, Pompeii, Herculaneum and Mount Vesuvius.
Apart from the Italian lessons in London and Italian lessons by Skype, Parlando Italiano also offers several courses in Italy to those students who want to learn Italian in Italy. So, if you want to learn Italian in Sorrento, contact us and we will be vary happy to give you more information about the school. If you enrol through this website you will get a 5% DISCOUNT!!!
The Sant’Anna Institute was established in 1999 and offers a wide variety of courses:
– BASIC ITALIAN: This course consists of group lessons (20 hours) for students of all levels. Classes are taught from Monday to Friday and have a maximum of 12 students.
– INDIVIDUAL COURSE: Totally personalized one-to-one lessons adapted to each student’s specific level and needs.
– ITALIAN & COOKING: With this option you can combine the Italian language course with a course on Mediterranean food which will help you discover the secrets of the Italian cuisine.
– 50+ PROGRAM: This 2-week program, available in October and April, is the perfect solution for those students who want to learn Italian and have a total immersion in the local culture through excursions and cultural activities. Apart from the Italian language lessons, the program includes family accommodation.
– ITALIAN & CITIES OF FIRE: With this new course it is possible to learn Italian and at the same time discover the culture and history of Italy. It includes the basic Italian course and also several excursions, as for example the guided tours of Pompeii and Herculaneum.
– STUDY ITALIAN WEEK-BY-WEEK: Discover the culture and the cuisine of different areas of Italy by visiting Sorrento, Rome and Milan with our “study Italian week-by-week” program.
– COMBINED COURSES
A) ITALIAN + CERAMICS: With this combined course you can study Italian and learn the ceramic processing techniques in a traditional Sorrento pottery studio.
B) ITALIAN + VOICE: Italian language classes and singing technique lessons for those students who are passionate about the traditional Italian music and opera.
C) ITALIAN + DIVING: If you like scuba diving, you can discover the underwater world of the Amalfi Coast with an Italian + diving course.
– CHRISTMAS PROGRAM: A special program for those students who want to study Italian in Italy during the festive period. This program includes family accommodation and a lot of interesting activities (guided tours of Naples and Sorrento, cooking lessons, and so on).
– HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS: The school also offers specific study programs for high school students throughout the year.
If you want to learn Italian in Sorrento, don’t hesitate anymore and contact us. We will be very happy to help you plan your Italian journey and choose the most suitable course for you!