1. All payments must be made at least 24 hours before the beginning of each lesson, or alternatively, each block of lessons.
2. Packages have different expiration dates depending on the number of lessons they contain:
- Packs of 5 hours expire 8 weeks (approx. 2 months) after the date of purchase.
- Packs of 10 hours expire 12 weeks (approx. 3 months) after the date of purchase.
- Packs of 20 hours expire 24 weeks (approx. 6 months) after the date of purchase.
No refund can be made after classes have begun.
3. The student may cancel or reschedule a lesson through our booking system provided they give no less than 24 hours’notice. Otherwise the lesson will be charged as per normal conditions.
4. In the unlikely event of a Parlando Italiano teacher failing to give a student 24-hour cancellation notice, the student will need to send an email to email@example.com to communicate the incident, and they will be entitled to one free lesson by way of compensation for the cancellation of said lesson.
5. If the student does not appear at the fixed time, the teacher will stay connected during the first 30 minutes of the class. If the teacher is not on Skype anymore when the student arrives, the student can send them an email and the teacher will come back online. Late arrival of the students does not modify the time the class finishes.
6. If the student has an occasional problem with their Internet connection and the class cannot be completed, they will be able to reschedule their lesson. If the student has a persistent problem, they will need to fix it in order to receive their following lessons.
7. If the teacher has problems with their Internet connection and this prevents the student having a lesson, the student will not be charged for the class and will be able to reschedule it for a later date.
8. Although Parlando Italiano will do their utmost to ensure that a student will be taught by the same teacher for a full block of lessons, we reserve the right to replace a teacher due to unforeseen or unexpected circumstances.