Whether you plan on visiting Italy or if you are simply interested in Italian, one of the questions that you need answered is where to learn Italian in London. The good news is there are many schools to learn Italian in London, but one place in particular stands out: Parlando Italiano. Here, you can learn Italian for traveling as well as for work and even for fun. After completing your Italian lessons, you can achieve a level of Italian that is suitable for all your needs.
Learn anywhere – With Parlando Italiano you have the option of learning Italian in London at any place. If you want to hire a private Italian teacher and take lessons at your home, then you can do so. In this way you will get more personalized lessons. And you can learn from true professional teachers who have broad range of experience in teaching the language. Every tutor is more than a native speaker of Italian because they are also college graduates that possess the required certificate to teach Italian. They can, unlike other Italian courses, teach you at any level and are ready to offer one-to-one teaching.
Benefits of learning Italian with Parlando Italiano
Here is a brief look at the benefits of learning Italian with Parlando Italiano.
- No need to wait for the start of a course. You can start whenever you wish.
- Learn at any time that is convenient to you.
- Enjoy personalized training that is tailored to suit your requirements.
- An Italian tutor will devote all of his or her time to teaching you the language.
- Be able to reschedule your classes so that you never miss a lesson.
- Choose the location where you want to learn Italian.
- Receive Italian lessons at your home or office whenever you want: after work, in the morning, in the afternoon and even during your lunch hour.
- No need to commute as your teacher will travel for you.
- Courses will be customized to suit your individual needs.
- Get different teaching materials that are designed to address your learning level.
So, if you are wondering where to learn Italian in London, remember that our school is ready to provide Italian lessons at your home or any place that is convenient to you.
How long does it take to learn the language?
Now that you know where to learn Italian in London, you may want to know just how long it would take you to learn the language. Before you answer this question, you need to look at several factors that determine the time taken to learn the language. Actually, the time takes depends on the student and on a number of other factors like taking time to listen to the language, watching Italian movies and TV series as well as reading in Italian. The more time you spend on improving your Italian the easier it becomes to master the language.
If you want to start learning Italian with us, contact us and we will be very happy to help you.